TNPAWS - TN Premium and Wage Reporting System
In order to use TNPAWS:
- Adobe Reader must be installed on the machine. Click here to download the free Adobe Reader.
- You must have an active State Employer Account number and your Access Code.
Reporting options available with TNPAWS are:
- Payroll or No Payroll reports may be filed using TNPAWS.
- Manual Entry - Users key Employee's SSN, Name, and Gross Wages.
- File Upload - Users upload a text file containing Employee's SSN, Name, and Gross Wages. The file must be in one of the accepted formats. Click here for acceptable file formats.
Payment options for your Unemployment Insurance Premiums are:
- ACH Debit
- ACH Credit. If you are paying by ACH Credit, you must have made prior arrangements with your banking institution and you must have submitted an Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement to our Department.
The TNPAWS System does not accept electronic Claims for Adjustment or Refund Reports at this time. Please click here for the paper version, which must be filled out and mailed to:
TN Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development
220 French Landing Drive, Floor 3-B
Nashville, TN 37243
Or can be emailed to: Employer.Accounting@tn.gov.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING YOUR PREMIUM AND WAGE REPORT FOR THE:
4th Quarter of 2023 (October - December 2023)
To file your Premium and Wage report (forms LB-0456 and LB-0851), you must have the following information in-hand as you use the screens:
1. An active State Employer Account Number and Access Code.
2. Social Security Number, Name, and quarterly Gross Wage amount for each Employee.
3. Optional file upload requires a text file in one of the acceptable formats. Click here for acceptable file formats.
The system will be available during the following times:
Monday - Saturday 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Central Time
- Click the Log-In button if you have used the system before and have a User Name and Password.
- Click the Register button below to access the system if you have never used it before.
- If you have already filed your report using TNPAWS for this quarter and need a printed copy of your report, please click the Log-In button. After entering your User Name, Password, State Employer Account number and Access Code, a screen will be displayed to allow for the printing and/or viewing of your report.
- If you need assistance with TNPAWS, you may use the following link to submit your request: